Exhibitor Services Coordinator
Perfectionist with Personality and Patience
LiveBuzz is a leading, full service provider of registration services to the global exhibition and conferences sector. A key differentiator in our proposition is the added value that we provide Exhibitors. This service is delivered by our excellent Exhibitor services team.
We are looking for an outstanding professional to further strengthen this team. Ideally with a minimum of 2-3 years work experience that demonstrates administrative and orgnisational skills. The ability to demonstrate the ability to manage projects and an understanding or involvement in events would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity for a real self-starter who looking to establish themselves in event registration. You will be part of a team delivering integral services to our clients. You will thrive on fast paced working environments and will have the aptitude and vision to quickly establish yourself as part of the team and make this role your own. Full training on our systems will be given to ensure that you’re fully supported in your new role. Tell us how your knowledge of events, your fantastic customer services skills your amazing attention to detail, and that drive for quality in everything you do, makes you the ideal candidate for this job.
Aspects of the role
- Supporting the exhibitor services team by contributing to the smooth planning, preparation and delivery of our pre-show and onsite services.
- Liaising with clients to obtain their exhibitor service setup requirements and implementing these to a scheduled timeline ensuring the client is supported and guided through the process.
- Dealing with daily exhibitor queries (online and telephone based) in a professional manner.
- Proactively liaising with the exhibitor services team to ensure that information required from clients, for specific onsite services, are obtained and the requirements implemented in a timely manner.
- Reviewing exhibitor badge orders, as well as other online services from time to time, to monitor uptake and take next steps as required.
- Assisting in the setting up of devices for onsite scanning requirements – for exhibitors and organisers.
- Required to work onsite at shows across the UK, and abroad if needed, to assist in the provision of onsite exhibitor service requirements.
- Assisting with tasks, as they arise, which contribute to the execution of the department’s existing services, as well as contributing and adapting to new services and systems which are in development or on the horizon.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good working understanding of admin software; Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
Knowledge and Understanding
- An understanding of exhibitions and conferences is required.
- Good commercial understanding and an appetite and appreciation of excellence in customer services is essential.
Benefits of Position
- Great exposure to the world of Exhibitions and Conferences
- Opportunity to travel at home and abroad, to see new places
- Great position to build relationships with many of the UK’s leading organisers
- Fantastic culture with genuine desire for team to enjoy their jobs and have fun and prosper
- Free Yoga on Wednesdays
- Monthly Massage
- Ability to follow and repeat repetitive processes
- Patience to manage and support and educate stressed and occasionally misinfored clients who may not always be delicate in their communications.
- Long hours onsite and challenging deadlines and ability to multitask
- Willingness to travel and work weekends when required.
Developer and Onsite Technician
Required: A rare blend of confidence and maturity, software development skills, interpersonal skills, enthusiasm for travel, and willingness to assume personal responsibility. LiveBuzz provide the Visitor Management and Registration for Conferences and Exhibitions across the Globe. At these events we rely on Onsite Technicians to set up registration and badging systems. Sometimes this technician is part of a wider LiveBuzz team, sometimes they are on their own. As well as setting up systems they will be liaising with the Event Organisers (our clients) dealing with requests and managing those relationships. The candidate will also be a Software Developer with enormous potential to develop those skill sets further. They will sit among our Software Development team where they create registration forms and systems, deal with queries and assist with product development.
The candidate must have a base level and demonstrable knowledge of:
- HTML / CSS
Additional programming skills will be an advantage. This is not a '9-5 job', there will be week long periods of working away from home, but LiveBuzz is an exciting and fun place to work. LiveBuzz is growing fast and as such offers fantastic career progression for talented employees. At LiveBuzz the successful candidate will also have access a monthly massage and weekly Yoga sessions. LiveBuzz is situated in the lovely Earlsdon area of Coventry, benefiting from the wonderful selection of restaurants, bars, sandwich shops, smoothie bars, and ice-cream parlours.
Event Registration Manager
Fast track career growth for right candidate. Salary TBC, dependent on candidate.
This is a junior role with tremendous growth potential. We are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic individual with a hard work ethic, who is willing to muck in where required in our fast growing organisation. The individuals will ideally be intelligent and motivated graduates with ambitions to build a career within the events sector. They will support our operations and account management teams with administrative support and project manage the registration process for large events. The role includes project management, liaising with clients (show organisers) and suppliers, answering phones and show queries. Dealing with show e-mails and responding. The Junior Account Managers will be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally some understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Confident on phones, with good, clear communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Confidence maturity and self belief, ability to manage stress and pressure.
- Extraordinarily hard working.
- Mentality able to deal with repetitive, administrative tasks when required.
- Ability to manage impatient or very demanding clients and or visitors.
Willingness to travel and work away from home - many of the Events we work on are spread across the UK and sometimes abroad. You may be asked to work onsite at events as part of a team. Enjoyment of busy events and travel are a benefit. These are demanding roles which during the Event Sector's busy period really stretch individuals. LiveBuzz is a fun, demanding and sometimes stressful environment to work in. The candidate will need to have thick skin and staying power. Some weekend work will be required.