Last updated: 10 Oct 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. They’re used for various reasons, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
Which cookies do we use and why?
Here are the cookies we use, their purposes, and other relevant information:
- Purpose: Cloudflare performance and security features.
- Purpose: A Google Analytics cookie.
- Purpose: Google Analytics cookie to track the start of a user's engagement on the website.
- Purpose: Standard Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.
- Purpose: A Google Analytics 4 specific cookie, used for tracking user interactions and behaviours.
- Purpose: A Google Analytics cookie counting specific user actions or visits.
- Purpose: HubSpot session cookie to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.
- Purpose: Cloudflare bot management cookie, used for distinguishing genuine users from malicious bots.
- Purpose: HubSpot cookie for tracking sessions, and ensuring session count is updated and kept in sync.
Most browsers allow you to control and limit cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience. It's important to note that disabling or limiting cookies can degrade the user experience on our website.